BLOG ARCHIVE

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Kay Arthur Quote

Kay Arthur
I was in the car running errands when I heard the news on Moody Radio concerning the Supreme Court’s decision legalizing same sex marriages in all 50 states. A great sense of sorrow filled my heart as I told our Father how very sorry and grieved I was. 
From all I know about God, about His Word, His character, His sovereign power and His throne which is founded on righteousness and justice, I believe ‘America’ just crossed the line.
I am praying God will strengthen believers who want to know not only how they are to live in the light of this impending darkness, but how they can prepare their loved ones, family, friends, sisters and brothers in Christ , and those whom God the Father has given to the Son. 
~ Kay Arthur

No comments:

Post a Comment