BLOG ARCHIVE

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Isaiah 10:27: Jeremiah 1:19

Garden of Inspiration
A word for someone: You have been wandering like sheep in the desert. The Lord says to you, Be Still, and Know That I Am God. My child, you are not alone. I am fighting your battles with you. Do not be afraid by the war that is raging around you. I am setting before you My love. The battle is Mine, you are My battle axe. Fear not, for I am with you. I will be with you wherever you go. I am a mighty man in battle, My anointing will break the yokes of bondages that the enemy has used to bring you into captive. I am calling you forward! My child, I will not forsake you or leave you, I am with you always. Look unto Me, for I am the Author and Finisher of your faith. My anointing will break the yoke of the oppressor. Arise, My child , for I have come to restore you and deliver you from the bondages. The enemy has been trying to distract you, put your total trust in Me remain faithful to Me, what I have promised will surely come to pass as you seek first My kingdom and all things shall be added to you. My child, Feed upon My word to strengthen your spirit. Repent, I will lift you up. As you seek Me and trust Me, I will guide your steps says the Lord. Isaiah 10:27: Jeremiah 1:19.

No comments:

Post a Comment