BLOG ARCHIVE

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Matthew 11:28 Come To Me!

Garden of Inspiration 

LiLian Nneka Eneson
I heard the Lord say, "My child, fear not! For I am with you. I am with you even in your situation. Don’t let the root of bitterness grow in your heart. Set your eyes upon Me. Lift your eyes to Heaven from whence comes your help. My child, I am the God of the impossible and I will watch over My word to perform it. I have already proven to you over and over again that I alone is Almighty God. The enemy has planned to bring shame in your life. For there has been a scheme and a plan against you.Those who have spoken evil, those who have spread words out to bring shame in your life, I will break the bondage that has come upon your life. Trust Me always no matter what you are going through, I will see you through says the Lord! Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment