BLOG ARCHIVE

Thursday, April 27, 2017

God Answers Prayer!

Garden of Inspiration
LiLian Nneka Eneson
A word for someone: You have been saying, I have been hearing that breakthrough is around the corner, but it never seems to come.The Lord says to you today, I will restore your finances. I am going before you and making every crooked way straight. My child, lean upon Me. I am able to do exceeding, abundantly above all that you can think or imagine. Keep your eyes on My Word. Do not submit to the lies of the enemy about your future. I am with you always, to the very end of the age. My child, seek Me first and walk with humility. I have not forgotten you, nor have I forsaken you says the Lord. Jeremiah 29 :11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected. ( Matthew 6 :33)

No comments:

Post a Comment