BLOG ARCHIVE

Saturday, February 11, 2017

John 15:13-15 No Greater Love

Matthew Henry says that Christ's love to us should direct us to love each other. He speaks as about to give many things in charge, yet names this only; it includes many duties. 

John 15:13-15
No Greater Love
13 Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. 

14 You are My friends if you do what I command you. 
15 No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not understand what his master is doing. But I have called you friends, because everything I have learned from My Father I have made known to you.…


Image may contain: text
John 15:13-15No Greater Love
13 Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. 
14 You are My friends if you do what I command you. 
15No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not understand what his master is doing. But I have called you friends, because everything I have learned from My Father I have made known to you.…
Berean Study Bible No Greater Love
13Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. 14You are My friends ifyou do what I command you. 15No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not understand what his master is doing. But I have called you friends, because everything I have learned from My Father I have made known to you.…

No comments:

Post a Comment