BLOG ARCHIVE

Thursday, February 16, 2017

iBelieve Weekly Update


7 Promises God Wants You to Remember When the Storms of Life Hit
by Debbie McDaniel
Here are seven promises to remind us that God will bring good from the storms we face:
READ FULL ARTICLE   >>

3 Questions to Ask When You’re Buried in Busy
by Ashley Hales
We wear busyness like a badge of honor, but what's behind our constant busyness? Here are 3 questions to ask yourself when you're tempted to give in to the pull of busy.
READ FULL ARTICLE

A Prayer for God to Heal a Broken Friendship - Your Daily Prayer - February 15, 2017
by
READ FULL ARTICLE

10 Reasons Your Prayers Aren't being Answered
by Janet Perez Eckles
“Lord, show me how to be the wife I need to be,” I asked each moment frustration visited during my restless nights.
Hubby had been diagnosed with diabetes. After the shock, I went to action. With the diligence of a loving, caring wife, I developed the perfect diet. I made sure I sent him links to videos that showed the best way to beat diabetes.
And to my chagrin, during my frantic dash to remedy the problem, hubby seemed relaxed, undisturbed in the least
READ FULL ARTICLE

A Valentine Prayer Letter to My Husband
by Rebecca Barlow Jordan
What better time than Valentine’s Day to let your husband know that you are praying for him.
READ FULL ARTICLE

No comments:

Post a Comment