BLOG ARCHIVE

Saturday, January 7, 2017

1 Chronicles 29:12-14 David's Prayer of Praise


1 Chronicles 29:12-14
David's Prayer of Praise

12 "Both riches and honor come from You, and You rule over all, and in Your hand is power and might; and it lies in Your hand to make great and to strengthen everyone. 
14 "But who am I and who are my people that we should be able to offer as generously as this? For all things come from You, and from Your hand we have given You.…
New American Standard Bible

* Photo of my christian tea cup from my Granddaughter! 
Image may contain: drink
* photo of my christian tea cup from my Granddaughter! 

1 Chronicles  12-14David's Prayer of Praise
12 "Both riches and honor come from You, and You rule over all, and in Your hand is power and might; and it lies in Your hand to make great and to strengthen everyone. 

13 "Now therefore, our God, we thank You, and praise Your glorious name. 

14 "But who am I and who are my people that we should be able to offer as generously as this? For all things come from You, and from Your hand we have given You.…

No comments:

Post a Comment