BLOG ARCHIVE

Friday, December 9, 2016

FRIENDSHIP! John 15:12-15


One of my best friends and I talked this morning for 21/2 hours! Now what does that tell you about close friends... that we love each other dearly and share so much with each other... it's called BONDED! Miss Barb you are loved more than words can express! Our children are married to each other... known each other since childhood! BONDED forever!

John 15:12-15

"This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you. "Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. "You are My friends if you do what I command you. read more.
"No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment