11/13 - 11/20
- Psalm 55:6 I said, "Oh, that I had wings like a do...
- Proverbs 12:22 The LORD detests lying lips, but h...
- The "X" in "Xmas" Doesn't Take the "Christ" Out of...
- 2 Corinthians 5:7
- Psalm 34:18
- The Parable of the Shrewd Manager Luke 16:8-10
- Isaiah 55:9-11
- 5 Things to Remember When Your Prayers Seem Unansw...
- 1 Commanding Reason Why You Need to Pray for Trump...
- Watch This Sports Anchor Model a Godly Post-Electi...
- 16 Lies Satan Feeds Us about Worship
- President Trump: Now What for the Church?
- GOOD MONDAY MORNING!
- If I looked at your checkbook, would there be anyt...
- 3 Ways We Borrow Trouble From Tomorrow
- PIN GOD FIRST TODAY
- Our God Is An Awesome God
- PRAY FOR OUR WORLD
- Thank You, Lord Jesus
- HAVE A BLESSED DAY
- 7 Evidences Of The Fruit Of The Spirit
- Philippians 4:19
- Galatians 5:21-23
- STILL I RISE by Maya Angelou
- Thank You, Lord!
- Deuteronomy 31:5-7 Moses Encourages the People
- … and we thank You, Lord!
- Thank You, Lord!
- Joel Osteen Quote
- Christie Joyner Quote
- Should faith require evidence? Do you remember wha...
- 3 Reasons To Risk For God
- Genesis 1:1
- Psalm 71:20
- Genesis 1:28
- Psalm 23:6
- God Is Love
- 2 Chronicles 19:11
- Psalm 119:114-116
- OUR DAILY BREAD PRAYER
- Father Help Me
- Psalm 119:44-46
- Psalm 147:5
- Ephesians 1:21-23 Spiritual Wisdom
- I Love You
- Patience & Wisdom
- ▼ 11/13 - 11/20 (66)
- ► 2017 (7273)
Sunday, November 13, 2016
Invitation to the Needy Isaiah 55:9-11
…9 "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts.
10 "For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, And do not return there without watering the earth And making it bear and sprout, And furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater;
11 So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.…
New American Standard Bible